Pages

November 3, 2012

Doubling Up.

I recently received the Liebster award from two different lovely ladies, Allie from Dreams & Things, and Ashlee from 3 Words, 8 Letters. 

Here's how it works:
The Liebster award is given by bloggers to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.

What is a Liebster?
The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
1. Each person much post 11 things about themselves
2. Answer the question the nominator made for you and also create 11 more questions for the blogs you nominate
3. Choose 11 people and link them to your post
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!

But I'm breaking some rules:
It was hard enough to make up 11 facts, so I am combining these two! 
Also, I don't know very many bloggers with less than 200 followers who haven't already received this, so I'm just going to make up 11 questions for anyone who wants to answer them in their own post (Cass, BJ and Meg- you have to!)
Sooo... I'm actually breaking all the rules.

and now for the Natasha information overload:

Eleven Facts about me:
1. I'm a total girl's girl. I love slumber parties, girl talk, sparkles, bows, pink- all of that wonderful stuff. 

2. I was on the drill team in high school, and then played soccer my senior year. I hadn't played soccer since I was 6 and somehow managed to barely make it. (I was awful, but it was so much fun).

3. I love shopping, but I'm the guiltiest shopper ever. I will leave the tags on something for weeks until I decide whether or not it was a good purchase. And sometimes I even keep tags on it after I've worn it because I like that it feels new. My mom makes fun of me for it. 

4. Even if it's a Saturday where I am not going anywhere, I have to get ready or else I just feel lazy.

5. When I was little I was so shy that I would cry when people sang "Happy Birthday" to me. 

6. I took 3 years of sign language in high school and college.

7. I legitimately believe that unicorns used to exist, but they just became extinct like dinosaurs. Because who would even make up a horse with a horn on it? One day they'll find evidence and you'll stop laughing. 

8. My mom understands me better than anyone in the world.

9. I am considering going to graduate school for Marriage & Family Therapy because I'm extremely passionate about the importance of families.

10. I can be a little sassy sometimes. on accident.

11. I play the piano. But I don't tell them that at church because I'm way too scared to play in front of people. 

Questions From Allie:
1. What is the scariest thing you have ever experienced?
I think I told this story on my old blog, but long story short- Clint and his friend from work were out of town so his wife Vanessa and I were having a sleepover (holla!) They didn't tell us they were coming home that night from the trip. They pounded on the door in the middle of the night, turning the door handle and pretending to be intruders. My heart has probably never pounded faster in my entire life. And yes, the cops were called. no big d. 

2. What is one thing you wish you did, but you didn't?
I wish I learned how to play the guitar.
and I also wish I invented Post It notes or Mac & Cheese or something that made me a lot of money. 

3. Do you have a dream career?
YES! A million, actually (see here). If I could do any one thing, I think I would start a magazine or at least be high up in the magazine editing business. I'm a little bit obsessed. I love looking at the layouts of magazine pages and have since I was little. [I even have old magazine pages that I loved that I saved when I was in middle school. hoarder.] I absolutely love feature stories on individuals- something about the way they are written intrigues me. And of course, I have an appreciation and love for writing in general. 

4. What color scheme is your bedroom?
blegh. We are still working on that. I've only decorated one room since we've moved here. I have a super cute yellow bed spread but haven't done anything else with my poor room. 

5. Have you ever pulled an all nighter?
Multiple times! Some of my favorites were in college during finals week while my roommates and I were trying to make up for our procrastination. 

6. Who do yo wish you could meet? 
My ancestors. Taylor Swift. Ellen DeGeneres. And my future babies :)

7. Anything you are looking forward to?
I actually just did a post about that here
Other than that, I'm really excited about life in general. Cheesy, but true. I love living.

8. Do you have any pet peeves?
Lately it's probably American people who take this country and it's freedoms for granted and don't realize how absolutely amazing it is. 

9. Favorite TV show?
I get bored of them pretty quickly. Maybe The Office, but only before Michael Scott left.

10. What was the last thing you bought?
T Swifty CD. And a post coming up about that soon. It's going to be intense.

11. Song that you are liking?
Funny you ask. Since we're on the subject, I love Taylor Swift's song "All Too Well." And every other song for that matter. 

Questions from Ashlee:
1. What is your favorite dessert?
chocolate chip cookies. 

2. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you buy?
I would buy my dad a new car. He has always bought us everything and never spends money on himself. 

3. Do you prefer sun or snow?
Sun that's not too hot, and snow only on days that I want to see it (like Christmas). I'm a little high maintenance when it comes to weather.

4. How did you meet your husband or significant other?
Here is our story. [Don't make fun of the old blog, by the way.] Of course there are so many details left out because it's hard to write about all of them, but that's the cool thing about your own love story. There are certain things that only you and the one you love can appreciate for the amazing journey that it was. 

5. How many kids do you want?
I hear they're pretty intense creatures. So I think 3 will be my max. I really hope to adopt, so maybe more. 

6. Are you more of a dog lover or a cat lover?
I'm not much of a dog or cat person to be honest. According to some people that means I don't have a soul. But I do have a soul- and it's a soul that doesn't like the smell of urine on carpet and hair on my clothes. I like other people's dogs, but I don't love them enough to have my own.

7. If you could re-do anything, what would it be?
I would have learned Vietnamese when I was young so that I could communicate better with my grandparents. 

8. What is your biggest dream?
To live in a giant neighborhood that has every single one of my family members and friends in it. You can move in if you want.

9. What is your best memory?
That's such a hard question! Some of my absolute favorite memories are the little moments that seemed insignificant at the time. 

10.What is your favorite thing to do that is for you?
Buying magazines (I'm so cheap, I rarely buy them), working out, reading, taking naps, and writing.

11. If you could move anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Salt Lake City, Utah of course ♥ 

and now my 11 questions for you:
1. What do you feel was a moment that defined your life or made you who you are?
2. What Taylor Swift song describes your life right now?
3. What do you feel is your biggest accomplishment in life?
4. What makes you feel feminine and beautiful? 
5. What is the most thoughtful thing someone has done for you?
6. What is your favorite quote?
7. What's your favorite thing about your significant other? If you don't have a significant other, what is a trait that your future husband must have?
8. Describe yourself in three words. (Does this make you feel like you're at a job interview?)
9. What do you like most about your personality and your physical appearance?
10. If a movie was made about your life, who would you want to play you?
11. What would you tell your teenage (or younger) self?

holy crap. I have to get checked for carpal tunnel now probably, so love you bye.

xx.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are also obsessed with tswizzle. Thanks so much for answering my silly questions :)

    ReplyDelete