2. Taking the extra time on yourself to get ready every.single.day is 100% necessary. Only good things can come from feeling good about yourself.
You're basically killing 67 birds with one stone. and a good lipgloss.
3. Soulmate friends are real things. And you should find them because they're the best kinds.
4. Developing a habit of healthy eating, exercise and an overall active lifestyle is one of the best things you can ever do for yourself, your family, your body, and your happiness.
5. ... and even thought healthy eating habits are the goal, occasionally unhealthy food is totally necessary. preach.
6. Unicorns have existed at one point in time. I just have this gut feeling.
7. "Happy is the man who can brush aside the offending remarks of another and go on his way." Gordon B. Hinckley
8. If you don't make yourself laugh in your head at least 5 times a day, you need to figure out how to be funnier. Even if no one else thinks you are.
If you can't figure out how to be funnier, just watch Ellen and live vicariously through her.
10. Shaving your legs is only necessary once a week before church. Sometimes less.
11. Having siblings you are close to is one of the very best things in the world.
12. "Don't complain about something you're not willing to work hard to change."
Your habits, your body, your marriage, your spirituality, your messy room, your happiness... this can apply to everything and it's given me a new perspective on a lot of things in my life.
13. Sometimes comfort zones are ok... What I'm referring to currently is that short hair is just not me. never again, man. I reallllly miss my long hair.
14. You always feel your best in a dress and heels.
Unless you're a guy.
15. When people don't like Taylor Swift I just don't really understand anything about them as a person. As hard as I try.
[Remember that I over-exaggerate my feelings a little sometimes. but really you should reconsider]
people who lift you up and inspire you. There are too many good, creative, strong, beautiful people in the world to surround yourself with those who don't.
16. A day at the ocean can clear your head of anything.
17. The hugging type of people are always the best kind of people. Plus I legitimately don't really know how to communicate with people who aren't the type.
18. "Always be kinder than you feel."