Pages

December 4, 2011

Change...

I feel like my life is on hold until May.

Clint got a new job in Texas. This time it's a permanent job. A career I guess is what grown ups call them, but that word scares me. He will be working for the government and has to go to a training academy in New Mexico for the next 5 months, and he leaves a week from today. Wifeless. That means I have to stay here until we can start up our life again in May. And I think the fact that he leaves right before Christmas is Mr. Obama's doing. Probably not, but it's fun to blame people you don't really like.

We know that we are so blessed with how everything worked out. But it just might be a long 5 months.

So until then, I guess that means lots of crafting, time with my family, focusing on the last semester of school, and probably sulking a little bit on my part. So bear with me my lovelies. Maybe I should buy a dog to keep me busy in the meantime. Or go into a coma for 5 months until it's time for me to go to Texas.

Anyways, that is what is going on. Here are some pictures from temple square we took a couple weeks ago. Can you believe we got married in this beautiful place? love everything about it.




I hope you are all having a wonderful December. It's the most wonderful time of the year :)

xoxo Natasha

Also, we are still looking for dress donations for Shine. Please spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment