Pages

August 9, 2011

crazy little thing

2 years, 3 months and 11 days ago, I went on my first date with the best guy I have ever met. On day 5 I came home from a date and told my roommate that I was going to marry him someday. On day 6, he told me the story of when his mission president's wife told him that one day he would meet a girl and he would just know that she was the right one. It just so happenes that on day 6 he told me I was that girl. 2 months later we were engaged. 3 months and 12 days later, we were married in the Salt Lake City Temple. Everything happened so fast. Other people doubted us.  a lot of things in our lives changed. but 1 year, 8 months and 25 days later and I have never looked back. ♥


Crazy little thing, that love is.
xoxo Natasha

1 comment:

  1. mm... pretty sure this is a way cute post tosh. mmm...yep it is!

    ReplyDelete