Pages

August 3, 2011

today

mostly what I'm sayin is...

I'll be home in 2.5 weeks. Can I get a hallelujah?

The Bachelorette this season got lame at about week 4. I didn't even care to watch it after a while. Sad but true. Although Ashely H does have a rockin bod.

Does anyone watch the Glee Project? New fave.

I made some awesome whole wheat brown sugar banana pancakes the other day. I definitely need to put the recipe up.

At this very moment, Clint is in Washington DC doing a polygraph (aka a lie detector test) for a job he applied for with the government. I keep imagining him in the white house at the oval office doing the test, but let's just admit that isn't really what's going on. I have a good imagination.

I can't wait to start school again. love it love it love it.

When I have to get in the car late at night, this is my ritual. Step one: Walk out to the car with the car key inbetween my knuckles in case I need to jab someone who is trying to kidnap me. Step two: As I am walking out to the car, make sure there is nobody under it waiting to cut my ankles so that I can't run away (seriously you guys, I am not making that up. I saw it on a show once.) Step three: hurry way fast and get in the car, but leave the door open a little bit until I make sure that no one is in the back seat waiting to capture me. Step four: If no one is in the back seat (which is the case 96% of the time. Ok 100%. but you never know), then I shut the door and lock it way fast. And then it's safe to drive away. Preparation is key my friends. Better safe than sorry, that's my motto.

Clint had the idea for us to watch the movie Pete's Dragon the other day. I don't know where the idea came from, but it was probably the worst idea he's ever had. I don't know how I used to watch that show.

I got these coral colored Toms last month and I am in l.o.v.e

I've been reminiscing about Polly Pockets lately. They were the cutest and I definitely had some awesome ones. Poor little girls these days can't even play with a simple Polly Pocket because of some choking hazard crap. choking shmoking.

Still lovin me some pinterest. hollaaa.

We played slip n slide kickball with out whole office the other day and it was the best thing that ever happened in my life. I need to post pictures of that too

That's about it for today.
Have a good one :)

Natasha

3 comments:

  1. I am the same way about getting in my car at night!! Hahaha so glad I'm not the only one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natasha,

    You make me laugh!! I love reading your blog. And let's admit it, yes, Ashley has a great bod...however, watching her over emotional "poor me" attitude week after week simply became a sport. It was like watching a train wreck - you wanted to turn away but couldn't.

    When I lived in Florida, I used to get in my car the same way. Gotta play it safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok good I am glad I'm not the only weird paranoid one! ;)

    ReplyDelete