Pages

October 6, 2013

I Stand All Amazed

During general conference today for our church, I was overwhelmed with a feeling of love and gratitude as the Mormon Tabernacle Choir sang "We Thank Thee oh God for a Prophet."

While they were singing, I was reminded of the love that God feels for His children. I know this to be true for many reasons, but what stood out to me today was that His love is manifested through giving His children a true prophet of God on the earth today to lead and guide them through the trials of life.

The world now more than ever is struggling with trials, war, deteriorating morals and hardships. I'm so grateful that Heavenly Father has placed a true prophet on the earth today to help guide us through these times. 

I know that Thomas S. Monson is God's living prophet on the earth today. There were prophets in biblical times, and I know with all my hearth that President Monson is Heavenly Father's prophet in these latter days.

How grateful I am for this gospel, the knowledge of God's love for His children, and a testimony that President Thomas S. Monson is God's mouthpiece to His children today.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful post! Thank you for sharing your love and testimony!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete