Pages

July 19, 2012

oh, you know me...

This is the rule in life that I generally live by. 


We finally get to move into our new home. And you better believe I have been doing house decoration crafts like crazayyy. 

I am going home in one week. And I might just stay there because there isn't even a Zupa's in Texas. deal breaker. 

This is my favorite song right now. 

I need some good books to read. So if you have any suggestions, just throw them my way.

Have you seen the preview for Ice Age 29 or whatever it is? It looks hilarious. I also have the sense of humor of an 8 year old so, I don't know, take that as you will.

I think I want to get extensions just to thicken my hair a bit. My hair does absolutely nothing in the humidity and it's depressing. Anyone have any input on extensions? The best kind? And is it worth it?

Hope you're all having a great week. And also, I just want to assure you that you will never hear me say the word y'all. So don't you worry. Texas can't make me.

XOXO Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment