Pages

March 20, 2012

Just a little adventure, is all

In a post I wrote a couple weeks ago I mentioned that a major weakness of mine is staying in my comfort zone- and that is something that I definitely need to change. So I'm trying this new thing, called trying new things. Sounds interesting doesn't it? 

And sometimes, you just take baby steps to strengthen weaknesses such as this one. But then other times, you just book a trip to Belize with one of your best friends to work in an orphanage for two weeks while your husband is gone.

And that, my friends, is exactly what I did.


This ship is leaving it's safe harbor :) 5 more weeks and I am out of here. booyah.

I am beyond ecstatic to fulfill this lifelong dream, but it still hasn't completely hit me that it's actually happening. 

Which reminds me, I need to call my mom to see if she can come with me while I get my travel vaccinations tomorrow. I'm such a child. 

Apparently that ship hasn't quite left the harbor yet, eh? haha dang it. 

"Life begins at the end of your comfort zone."
That sounds about right. 

guys. I love you. that's all.
tosh. 

1 comment: