Pages

October 19, 2011

Forget Me Not


This is one of my favorite talks ever given. It was given at the General Relief Society Conference a few weeks ago, which is part of the LDS church's general conference.

If you haven't heard this talk, I strongly encourage you to listen to it. You can also read it by clicking here, but the way that President Uchtdorf delivers this talk makes me feel so much more by listening to it. I truly felt the love of our Savior through President Uchtdorf's words.

If you are not of the Latter Day Saint faith, I would still encourage you to listen to this because it is a message to all women about the love that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ have for us. It is a powerful message of encouragement directly from our Father in Heaven.

I find it comforting to know that in such a fast paced and chaotic world, with so many mixed messages telling us how to act, what to wear, and what to look like, I can always always turn to the simplicity that the Gospel of Jesus Christ brings to my life. I find it comforting to know that when I am feeling discouraged or down on myself, I can find peace in the words of the Book of Mormon, messages given by the apostles and prophets of our church, or through a simple prayer. I find it comforting to know that I am never forgotten, and I hope that if you haven't already, you can come to know this as well.


Have a great night beautiful lady :)
xoxo
Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment