Pages

April 29, 2011

Happy Royal Wedding Day... aka the best day ever.

Well ladies and gentleman. Today was/is the big day of the royal wedding. I spazzed out a little. Maybe got some chills watching it. I don't know, maybe I did, maybe I didn't. 

There's just something that I love about all of the traditions that they followed, the royal aspect of it, and the elegance of it all. Her dress was beautiful. Classy and fashionable as always, that's my girl, Kate. love her. I loved how it still looked really traditional, but not too old fashioned. I was not disappointed.





Anyways, here's a video of her first arriving for those of you who didn't see it. (that's her sister carrying the train of her dress ps. I wonder if she's jealous.)  


Ok I just had to put this one on here too. 

aah I love it all. ♥ I should have waited to get married so that homegirl and I could have just had a double wedding together. She told me we should but I just said I didn't want to take away from her big day, you know? and also, Prince William is wearing the same outfit that the mice on Cinderella wear when she gets married. 


and check out the get up on some of these guests.
The prince's royal cousins. lucky ducks.

David and Victoria Beckham of course.

Kate's sister and maid of honor, Pippa.

Queen Elizabeth II. What a little gem.

and apparently this is Tara Palmer Tomkinson but I'm not British so I don't know who that is.

fabulous stuff.

Ok and just a quick catch up of what's been going on since the last time I posted... (not that it even compares to the royal wedding, but I'm too lazy to post another one)

After the longest car ride of my life, we are finally here. We are actually living in Northern Delaware, but the guys are working in Philly. We're about 40 minutes away from there I believe. We've still been settling in, so we haven't had a chance to do anything super fun yet. We brought our bikes out here and have got to ride them a couple of times which has been awesome. Yesterday one of the girls, Sage, and I went to the hugest mall of my life. We seriously couldn't conquer it all in one day so we're going to go back soon. The pool isn't open yet. boo you apartments. But they do have tennis courts which I am excited about because I've been wanting to learn to play tennis for a while. This weekend we are going to go spend some time with Clint's aunt and uncle that live just outside of Washington DC, so hopefully we'll get to spend some time in the city :] (it's no Great Britain right now, but whatev).

When I do something cool, I'll be sure to post. but for now... Kate Middleton and the royal wedding on my mind. haha creepy.

hope you are all having a fabulous summer (although I heard it snowed in Utah this week?) Sorry guys, just come visit. Sunny weather here :]


Did anyone watch the wedding? What did you think of her dress?

xoxo Lady Natasha of Delaware... that's what royal people call each other if you didn't know. 

8 comments:

  1. Tosh I loved this post haha :] I watched it today too. I loved Kate's dress, I loved the lace on her arms, beautiful!! I also thought her veil was gorgeous.. just wish we could've seen her shoes. haha I bet they were awesome too. I also heard a way to find out your royal name is to take your grandmothers first name, your first pets name as your surname and then the street you grew up on. lol
    XoXo ~ Lady Shirley Sara of Dorilee. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah Natasha i love you! I love that you watched it and wrote about it!
    p.s. if I was pippa i'd be jealous beyond belief!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha what Porschea, you didn't? that was a major mistake on your part. Lins and I know where it's at. ;) Yeah dude poor pippa. not only is her name pippa, but her sister is a princess and can boss her around and make her do whatever she wants.

    ReplyDelete
  4. tosh, you are mah girl. so funny. oh, and some self-proclaimed fashionista mocked our beloved posh by comparing her head gear to rabbit ear antennae. preposterous! (couldn't resist.) i do think she's had better days. she does look like she's going to a funeral. but, she's preggers and emotional and probably wore that getup resentfully as she just really wanted to stay home, wear that "baggy T-shirt with a stain on it that she got from that team-building exercise she did for her old work several years ago ("Team Building Exercise '99"), cuddle on the settee (british for couch) and pout that she doesn't fit in to her pre-preggo clothes. i know i would. poor girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ps, my royal name is lady margerie thomas of bonanza. i'd appreciate it if you'd refer to me as such. oh, & pass the grey poupon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know, the poor thing! So Lady Margerie Thomas of Bonanza... I don't know who this is in real life. I tried to click on your name, but it just says "me" so that didn't help me out much haha.

    ReplyDelete