Pages

February 3, 2011

Random Rambling Day

I hope everyone had a fabulous Chuc Mung Nam Moi. That means Chinese New Year, kids. I sure did. because if you didn't know, Vietnamese people celebrate Chinese New Year too. Do you want to see how cute these Vietnamese grandparents of mine are? Ok sure.

School Shmool. I'm over it. With one year left to go, I'm just about ready to call it quits. [Not really, but I wish]


Have you guys heard that country song that has Kelly Clarkson in it? Seriously her voice is so legit.


Remember that hair dilemma I had?  Well, I did make a little change... ok two inches doesn't really count. But I also got some layers. It's really not drastically different, but to me it is. Next up.. some color possibly. Hey, I gotta take baby steps ok? It's all too much for my little heart to handle.


For some reason, I feel comfortable saying how awesome Clint is on this blog, but feel too cheesy doing it on our lover married couple blog. So let me just tell you, I don't know how I got so lucky.


Do you think our kids will be at least semi brown?


You know those commercials for the search engine Bing? Sometimes I feel like that's how my brain works. They must run on the same software. One word in a sentence makes you think of a completely different subject, or maybe the time that you went to the zoo with your kindergarten class. You know what I mean? (Mean.. I used to be mean in 6th grade. 6th grade? Oh gosh I used to wear some sweet overalls in 6th grade. A girl came into my work wearing overalls last week.. the difference is, she was like 23. 23 was actually Michael Jordan's basketball number. I wonder what Michael Jordan is doing after making that life changing movie Space Jam). There, my friends, is a true life example of what just happened in my brain and what I am referring to.


I'm quite the pushover now. Weird change from how I used to be. I used to have a backbone... I'm not really sure what happened to it. Do those dissolve as you age? Apparently.


Ghetto people are so intriguing. I love em. And that is not a making-fun-of-type-of-love. I literally love them.


I just thought of something.. probably every one of these could have been an entire blog post. Why didn't I think of that before I mushed them into one? So I'm done. love you bye.




♥n

No comments:

Post a Comment