Pages

November 20, 2012

Tuesday Ten: Instagram Life.


1. My outfit for church on Sunday, which is basically the only place I get to dress up. You can't keep up with this wild life I've got going on.
2. New favorite necklace. I've been looking for one like this for months and it was love at first sight.
3. Bad hair days have been a pretty regular occurrence lately. But baseball caps are cute so sometimes I don't mind.
4. Some glitter hearts I made out of book pages. I am planning on stringing them together to make a little heart garland to hang in our living room. Sometimes I forget that there's a man that also lives here but I'm sure he's a big fan of hearts with glitter. 
5. My mom was in town and managed to snap this shot of me doing dishes while wearing heels and a bow in my hair. Which is most definitely not a regular routine, but it makes me look like a really legit wife.
6. This book is so interesting! Has anyone read it? It's a psychology/cognition book but I think anyone would enjoy it. It talks about the way our mind subconsciously makes the best decision very first, and as a result most of our snap decisions are the best ones. It gives examples of successful people who use this strategy and why and how it works. I would definitely recommend it and I am excited to read his next book.
7. This was the first day I was finally able to wear a fall outfit here in Texas. It didn't happen until late October, and you better believe I busted it all out the second I could. (However, today it is supposed to be back up in the 80's).
8. A fun little corkboard project I did with my friend Somer. This is before I painted the lines on (the white in the picture is just tape). You can kind of see the finished project in the picture above (don't mind the Halloween banner). And the cute thing behind the corkboard is my favorite rug from Target. I scored it for $80!
9. For our anniversary, I filled these balloons with little rolled up notes (and precious air from my lungs), and then wrote or drew different things on them. The one towards the back has the seconds, minutes, hours, weeks, months, and years that we have been married, There is one that has a picture of Utah on it with a heart around St. George (where we met) and memories from that time period, and there's a calendar on the right that has a heart around October 15th.
10. Coach and polka dots. You can't go wrong.

And I have a question that has nothing to do with this post. What mascara do you lovely ladies swear by? The main thing I am looking for is something long lasting! Any tips would be appreciated :)

xoxo.Natasha

To follow me on instagram, click on the icon on the left side of the page, or search my username natashavu14

6 comments:

  1. These pics are all so cute! I have been liking maybelline's "illegal length" mascara lately... it definitely gives length to your lashes!
    Kal
    www.kalleemae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' your lace skirt!

    xx,
    Bianca

    www.thestoryofherandhim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute!

    The best mascara I've ever used is Maybelline's falsies. Everyone always thinks I'm wearing fake lashes.

    P.S. I tried to email you back, but there wasn't an email on your account.:( I'm with you on the google thing. LMGTFY.com is the funniest way to get back at those people. You do the search for them, and then send them the link it gives you at the end. When they follow the link, it shows them a video of your typing and searching. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my goodness that is hilarious!! I love it. I'm mad I am just finding out about that website. thanks for sharing :)

      Delete
  4. Loreal voluminous. I love it. It a gold tube of genius.

    ReplyDelete