Pages

September 17, 2012

I have a crush on...

Smashbooks. I just bought TWO. These things are just my cup of tea. I have always been a keeper everything- ticket stubs, notes, doodles, so now I have a place to put it all. one to tell mine and Clint's little lovey story, and one for personal use. If you haven't heard of them, you're missing out. Click here to see what they're all about. Once I get started I will post some pictures.




black and white polka dots. I bought a shirt a few weeks ago that had black and white polka dots, and then I was excited to start see them popping up everywhere. so naturally I bought another one.



these ruffle curtains that I am about to attempt to make.


Blake Lively who is basically my style girlfriend and my real life girlfriend. so ya, we are pretty serious.





The blog SkinnyTaste, which has healthy recipes that are actually good. I made the pumpkin banana bread last night and it was delicious (that's the key here, people).

big comfy cable-knit throws.

old navy. they are just rockin it right now. Sometimes they are hit and miss, but right now I am loving them. plus I go these little gold boat shoe cuties there for $13.00

these adorable wall art letters. But seeing as they are $99 for three of them, I think I will make my own.


those are my crushies right now.

that's all I've got for you today. kloveyoubye.

xoxo.tosh.

No comments:

Post a Comment