Pages

August 26, 2011

hello lovelies ♥

I start class at 7:10 in the morning. Which is actually illegal in all 50 states so I'm not really sure how they got away with it. To say I am not a morning person is an understatement.

Clint is still out on the East Coast, just working his life away. 2 more weeks.

I just found out that one of the students that I worked the most with during my internship last semester had his first week of class at Weber. We got him into the school and helped him with financial aid and all of that, but I wasn't sure if he would actually go because of some struggles he was having with his home life. But he did and I am so happy for him. Feelin like a proud mama right now, is what I am.

I just got back from a long run, and came home and relaxed in the hammock. Sometimes you have those days where you just breathe in everything around you and you feel like you couldn't be happier with your life. Today was one of those days.

oh and also, whenever I come home and run with my sisters, my mom always tells us to take our two dogs with us to be safe. What she doesn't seem to realize is that one dog is a 5 pound chihuahua and the other is a german shepherd... that is blind as a bat. They'll keep us real safe.

I had a little sushi lunch date with my dad today. And he is the sweetest, cutest dad ever.

I'm watching The Glee Project right now. I promise you guys will love this show. just watch it for me. Actually it's over now, so find it online or on demand and you will love me forever. I'm getting chills just watching it. But I suppose that isn't saying much because I also get chills when I watch High School Musical. and I am 100% serious.

Right now my sister and I are texting with a lisp. Thith ith tho much harder than you would think. Theriouthly.

ok I need to focus on my homework now. and by homework, I mean The Glee Project.

xoxo
Natasha



No comments:

Post a Comment