Pages

March 16, 2011

Perez. The Guru of all things Celeb.

Does anyone ever read Perez Hilton?
love me some trashy celebrity gossip. guilty.

Naturally, I love the guy for keeping me updated on all my favorite celebrities and their pointless news and lives.

Clint and I like to read Perez together. You know, it's super quality bonding time. And sometimes we also like to refer to the celebrities with all of the nicknames Perez gives to them so that we feel super cool. (Kristen Stewart= KStew, Zac Efron= Zefron)

I could definitely make a super long list of the celebs that I love to keep updated on.. but I'll just tell a few, because this is already getting embarrassing.

The Kardashians...naturally
Zac Efron
Lea Michele
Vanessa Hudgens
Selena Gomez
Mila Kunis
Justin Bieber
Taylor Swift
Reese Witherspoon

My favorite story today...
Mariah Carey is taking her two Jack Russel Terrier Puppies to see a pet psychologist because she has heard that the breed of dogs can be jealous and possessive of their owners.

uhhh what? If you're looking for something to do with your money, hand it right on over here, girl.

Oh Perez, you complete me ♥

Is anyone else guilty of the stupid celebrity gossip obsession?
Who is the celebrity you can't hear enough gossip about?
It's ok, I won't judge.

xoxo.

3 comments:

  1. As you know, I also love to read Perez.
    I gots to get my fix on at least once a day!
    I think the Kardashians have to be my fav!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yes I do know this. Do you have Twitter? We need to get it I think. So we can follow everyone haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why don't we make a twitter for the both of us? We could call it norschea, or patasha. That way we can follow each other and everyone else. Kill two birds with one stone.
    We still need to go to lunch.

    You better not bail on me! (:

    ReplyDelete